This is an introductory episode where the listeners will get a chance to learn about the host, his background and why he’s decided to finally start a new podcast.
Want to learn more about your favorite host, Crypto Jerônimo? About his vision of the blockchain future? His favorite recommended resources for beginners?
Well, look no further! This episode answers all of this and quite a bit more. Sit back, relax and enjoy! :)
… and not a “traditional” co-host? you ask. Well, I’ll tell you why.
Do you find this YouTube video surreal and Orwellian? I do. But not only that. I also value people’s time and believe that employing a “human puppet” to parrot away a script would not be the best use of that person’s time.
Xora has enabled the production of very nice and conversational episodes just as well. Aside from the occasional firmware upgrade, I do not intend to replace her for a human replica :)
- The voice of the “AI” co-host, Xora, was created1 using the gTTS Python package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gTTS
- Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos (Paperback copy): https://amzn.to/2jQLzi1
- Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos (free online version): https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook
- Explain Blockchain podcast web site: https://explainblockchain.io/2
- Crypto Basic podcast web site: https://www.cryptobasicpodcast.com/
PlatformsThis podcast can be obtained from one of the following platforms:
Please, consider providing an honest rating and review on your favorite podcasting platform, in order to facilitate ease of discovery by listeners with shared interests. This way, we can reach out to larger audience and achieve higher quality of constructive discussions and a healthy diversity of topics and opinions.
The tracks used in this episode have been licensed under the Creative Commons license. Please, find the corresponding artist, track names and links as follows:
- Opening track: KELLEE MAIZE - In Tune (J. Glaze Remix) (2014)
- Closing track: DISCONAUTS MUSIC PRODUCTION - Sunshine (2012)
Please, keep in mind that I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice. The sole purpose of this podcast is entertainment, and mutual education via constructive discussion.
The latter is encouraged via one of the available communication channels.